Fund The Fight!
We thank you for your support!
Pit Beef Sales
Pit Beef is back!
- April 8 Pit-Beef at AVFD
- April 29 Pit-Beef at Crofton Fair
- May 6 Pit-Beef at AVFD with CUMC plant sale
- May 20 Pit-Beef at AVFD
- Sept 9 Pit-Beef at AVFD
- Sept 23 Pit-Beef at Crofton Fair
- Oct 14 Pit-Beef at AVFD
- Oct 28 Pit-Beef at AVFD
Christmas Tree Sales
The best Christmas Trees in Anne Arundel County!
Tree sales are back for 2016.
Once again AVFD is selling our amazing trees. Come out and support the fire department with our annual holiday tradition.
AVFD offers the most popular and best live trees in a variety of sizes, from table top to 10ft grand statements. Our selection includes Fraser Firs, Canaan Firs, and Douglas Fir trees. We also have a variety of hand-made wreaths and pine ropes.
- Sales open the Friday after Thanksgiving!
- Lot is open every weekday from 6pm to 9pm
- Lot is open Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 9pm
Lunch with Santa!
Join us on December 10th for our annual holiday favorite lunch with Santa!
Kids love having lunch with santa, at our firehouse.
Thank you for supporting AVFD! Registration for lunch with Santa 2016 is now closed. Check back next December for 2017 dates and registration. Merry Christmas!
AVFD's annual 5K/10K race around Crofton.
2016 RESCUE RUN!
The 5th Annual Arundel Volunteer Fire Department 5K/10K Rescue Run will be held on October 1st in Crofton.
Start/finish at the Crofton Country Club
Parking: Adjacent parking lot between the Crofton Country Club and the Prince of Peace Church.
Race Day Timeline:
- 6:30-7:30 a.m. – Check-In
- 8:00 a.m. – 10k Start
- 8:05 a.m. – 5k Start
- Awards to the top master male, female, and firefighter for each race.
- Age group awards for each race as follows:
- 14 & Under – 1st male/female
- Top two males/females in the 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69 categories
- 70+ – 1st Male/female
Amenities: Refreshments and awards, water stops on the course and at start/finish, course monitors, marked course, ample parking, and results distributed shortly after the race.
Race Packet Pick Up: Participants may pick up their race packet the night before the race from 6:00-8:00 p.m. at the fire station (2380 Davidsonville Road, Gambrills, MD, 21054) or on race day starting at 6:30 a.m. at the race start location. Participants must show their driver’s license or other identification to pick up race packet. Alternate packe pick up location TBD.