Santa Claus is Coming to Town!
We have scheduled our annual outings with Santa on the fire engine. We will begin at approximately 6pm each night. The schedule and time are subject to change based on emergencies and weather.
********We try cover as much area as possible. If you live on a small street/court, please come to the nearest corner to see Santa as getting in and out of those areas can be difficult when not on an emergency response.**********
We hope time and weather will allow us to visit all the areas in the community, but there are a number of variables involved. Please check back for any updates. Merry Christmas!
- Tues Dec 13th: Rt 450 side of Patuxent River Rd, Greens of Crofton, Cedar Grove, and G, U, W, A, T and S sections of Crofton.
- Wed Dec 14th: Layton St and sections: J, K, H, F, E, D
- Crofton Commons, Carlyle Dr, Pleasant Meadow, Courts of Crofton, Orchards, R section
- Thurs Dec 15th: Mt Tabor Rd, Huntington, Hallmark, Hermitage, Lavall, Cheval Trails, Lake of the Pines, Woodbridge
- Fri Dec 16th: Crofton Meadows, Chapman Farms, Walden
- Sat Dec 17th: Eagles Passages, Gravely, Copper Ridge, Annapolis Preserve, Penderbrooke, St Stephens Church Rd
- Sun Dec 18th: Chelmsford, Charring Cross, Keswick Apts, Highlands, Seton Woods, Crofton Mews: Riedel Rd, Nantucket, Wilsons Grove, Johns Hopkins Rd
AVFD - Who We Are Service to the Community
Proudly serving the Crofton, Davidsonville, Gambrills and surrounding communities for over 50 years.
Be our front-line. Help us help you.
The AVFD believes that prevention and early intervention are an indispensable part of emergency response. From free CPR and First Aid classes to Fire Prevention information, your community fire house is here to help you serve as the front line of emergency services.
Be a responder. Join our team.
As a volunteer organization, we are always looking for new members to help out. Whether on the operational side riding the fire apparatus, to the administrative side running the station's day-to-day business, there's a need for every skill-set.
Fund the fight. We work for you.
The majority of the AVFD's operating budget comes from your donations and support of our yearly fundraisers. Without this support, we would be unable to provide the level of service our community expects. Thank you to all our supporters!